Thursday, November 26, 2009

Flashback of Zaczac - 3rd Month

Second came and passed quickly.. It was time to move back to our Seng Kang home. I started going back to Seng Kang lovenest weekly to clean up the house and prepare for Zaczac's homecoming. As I was packing, I realised that there were not enough storage space to accomodate Zaczac's clothes and toys. It was quite frustrating as I packed. I decided to talk to my hubby about renovating the house instead.

We have always played with the idea of renovating our lovenest. Back in five years ago, when we bought this place, we did minimal renovation due to tight budget. But now that Zaczac is here, we need more storage and it was time to rewire all the electrical wires in the house. Our laminated wood in the walk-in wardrobe showed signs of wear and tear. Thoughts were also given that we will not be buying another house for the next few years because we are comfortable with where we are now. And also, since Zaczac has not officially moved back, we should consider renovating the lovenest.

There were more pros than cons to have the renovation. And so the renovation project started. I shall not elaborate about the house renovation in this blog :) Here is a picture of Zaczac back at his Sengkang home before the renovation.

In this month, Zaczac went to many places, after confined in the house for about 2 months? Here are some of the places he went..

Zaczac went for his first 5in1 jab on the 19 October 2009. We were expecting him to wail after his Hep B saga. But to our surprise, he was ok with the jab. Probably he was distracted by the toys lying in front of him. His PD said he was a good boy! I'm glad :)


Zaczac met his another great-grandfather, i.e. my maternal grandfather. My grandfather hardly smiles, but the moment he saw Zaczac, he smiled! Zaczac cooed at his great-grandfather and he complimented that Zaczac is a smart boy. *grin* This is a picture taken at the great-grandparents' place.



On one fine Monday in late September, both my mom and I brought Zaczac to Northpoint for a walk. We do not have a stroller then, so I put him in the Babyjorn sling. He was quite comfortable in there and was sleeping throughout our shopping at Northpoint. Here's a picture of him falling asleep before I ate my lunch.


Zaczac visited his great-uncle's family at Harbourview Tower. Everyone just love to get his attention, especially his great-aunty. Just some pictures of hubby and I feeding him milk.



Zaczac's first shopping trip at Orchard Road was to Paragon. We brought him there to test drive his stroller. It was a fun experience because Zaczac was so happy during the test drive. Some pictures to show you his happy experiences!

Hubby and I checked out the various nursing room in Orchard area. We have been to the nursing rooms in Paragon (5th Level), Ion, Takashimaya shopping centre and Isetan. In the suburb area, we been to IMM, AMK hub and Northpoint. They are a must especially we bring Zaczac out.

Zaczac's grandparents were away to Beijing for a week. And I had to take care of him by myself. It was not as bad as I thought. Hubby worked from home on one of the days to help me out. The time spent with Zaczac was so priceless. It was not as bad as I thought it was. I was coping well! :) After staying at home for a week, hubby brought us to AMK hub for dinner. We thought we should try having dinner at AMK hub's foodcourt. It was so crowded, and we waited for a good table for 20 minutes. Zaczac entertained us while we waited. Good boy!

Zaczac's motor skill is always improving. He loves to do his 'crawl'.  Everyone will entertain him by supporting him on his chest so that he can move.

What else? I have to recall as I go along.. till then... :)

No comments:

Post a Comment