Thursday, March 31, 2011

Flashback (again) from 12th month to 20th month

I couldn't help but admit I am a lazy mommy. After reading the last post, it was written and published on June 2010. I can remember clearly that I did a flashback of Zac from 4 months to 11 months during my trip to Paris/Geneva. So, this time I have to do another flashback of Zac from his 1 year old to 20 months. I will try my best to recall what happened during these 8 months...


Maybe I should not placed all the developments and special occassions in one post... Look forward to the following posts of Zac..

1. Zac's photoshoot
2. Zaczac's moomoo birthday party
3. Mooncakes & Lanterns
4. Zac's enrichment playgroup with GUG
5. Zac's first holiday
6. "Dad-deeee"
7. CNY 2011
8. Zac's first A&E experience
9. Zac refuse to call Mommy
10. Zac adventures
11. Zac and his allergy
12. 20-15, 2015hrs


I will add as we go along.. so much to write! :) Stay tune!

No comments:

Post a Comment